Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I so want to be back in Royal Oak Ward!

I love this ward,  I went to choir again after Church (even though I can't sing with them next week!) - another stellar turnout - over 40 people, and it sounds very nice.  It's more than that though, it's just lovely to be among friends - I'm not sure I realized how much I like everyone in the ward until I moved away; and now I'm just looking forward to being back when I finish the Dallas thing.

This is Linda conducting the rabble of a choir - and doing a very good job of it!!


I'm blogging before the end of the day, but Kathryn is on her way over, so it will be lovely to visit this evening, even if it's just for a little while.  I am heading to London tomorrow, and looking forward to being "home", but can't quite get my head around everything I still need to get done before Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment