Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Missed my fight

I was intending to go back to Calgary tonight after the meetings with Catherin.... I drove to the airport in the rush hour, and knew almost as soon as I got in the car that I would miss the flight - so 3 hours later I found myself in my apartment, with another flight or two booked tomorrow.

While I was at the airport, I noticed a crowd of people in the arrivals area, and a handful of heavily armed police.  The US have announced that they will be pulling out of Iraq, and so the troops have started heading home.  This crowd were from a charity and were at the airport to give the boys a good welcome home..it was actually quite heartwarming!



The townhall today went super-well; another hurdle navigated without issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment