Total Pageviews

Monday, December 26, 2011

The eating has to stop

Today was another day of too much food - I will really need to focus on my diet when I get home; I'm guessing I'll need to lose about 30lbs in the next month or so - HCG here I come!

Boxing Day dinner is one of my favourites - I just love bubble and squeak with cold ham and turkey - delicious!

We just visited as a family for the rest of the day, and one of our activities was the blood pressure competition - I can see this becoming a new tradition!  We should have prizes.  We decided that the winner should be the person closest to 120/85 - it was a close thing between Josh and Georgia (at close to 120 over something)   I was 99 over 63, so I would have been a winner if we were going for the lowest!!



No comments:

Post a Comment