Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 30, 2011

It takes time to prepare for a diet

The weather was delightful again today - so I couldn't resist stopping at Leavitts Ice Cream Store (Lics) on the way home from work...I manage to convince myself that the frozen yoghurt is low in calories, which, essentially it is - however, it's not so low when you have it in a huge waffle cone!

I told Jess (it's very sad that I know the Lics employees by name) to keep it quiet if I came in again today with my Father in law and Brother in law - so when I had her commitment I figured I had the perfect excuse for a 2nd frozen yoghurt.  So I went home, made dinner, then went straight back to Lics...WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME !!!

Diet starts in 2 days...and I'm actually looking forward to it!  Apparently I wasn't the only one to enjoy the ice cream.   I think this photo just lends itself to a caption contest....maybe I'll do that on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment