Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Seminary Graduation

Tonight was seminary graduation - I was thrilled that Roy asked us to help in the kitchen because I got to see the Grade 12 kids graduate.  I have worked with these kids on and off for 6 years, the girls were in my Beehive class when they were 12 (that was an awesome time!) - and then I taught them in Seminary for 3 years, but I haven't been involved in seminary this past year, so I missed their last year.

I am actually in awe of these kids - they have always been a little extra special, talented, smart, spiritual, kind - all of them...and they have grown into awesome young adults; I guess they will all be going their separate ways - I'll miss them.  Not all of them were there tonight, but here are photo's of the ones that were (in alphabetical order):

Sam Ciavardini

Jocelyn Leavitt

Kelsea Morrison

Cassidy Nielsen

Parker Steele

Kati-Anne Zemp


The other significant thing that happened today was that we had a call (last night) from Elizabeth - letting us know that one of our dream homes had just gone up for sale - I was so excited last night I could hardly sleep!  I called the realtor this morning and we went to see the house this afternoon.  The view was (of course) spectacular - but the house was not great; and there were things about it that we really didn't like and were not easily fixable.  Bottom line; it's not going to work - I guess we'll have to wait for another one on  temple view row to go on the market - very disappointing :(


No comments:

Post a Comment