Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

I could be on the national procrastination team - it's 9.15pm and I realized that I hadn't taken the daily photo - so - what to do? Shall I go for a drive and look for something nice at sunset?  That would be nice, but too much like hard work, so I opted for a photo of my bedside cabinet...it makes me sleepy just looking at it.  Do you notice the Christmas card?  This was the Christmas card my mum made for me just before she died;  Arlan said I should frame it and put it on the wall, but I like to open it and read it every now and then...I'm very sentimental and I miss my mum.

I've also procrastinated a ton of work I need to do before Monday, so should I do it now or go to bed.  Tough choice.  Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment