Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

The end of a long week

...and I'm falling asleep at my computer.  It was Kierra's wedding today and Meesh and I were catering. it was a lot of fun - we did some appetizers and a few desserts...as usual, there was lots of food left over, I'm not sure how we can calculate it better, but as I always say, it's better to have too much than not enough.

I made a chocolate dessert, and when I was mixing it, I accidentally turned the mixer faster instead of turning it off - the end result was chocolate all over me, all over the walls, the cupboards and the floor - what a mess!



Left over wedding cake - it looked gorgeous on display, but practically disintegrated when they were cutting it up!

enjoying a well earned Pellegrino at the end of the day - no time to bother with a glass!

no wedding is complete without a cute bridesmaid peering around the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment