Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturdays are expensive

...especially when I go shopping alone.

I've been meaning to get a new duvet cover since about 2 minutes after we bought the last one, I've just been waiting to find one that I really like.  I saw one last week when I was shopping with Arlan and he talked me out of it; unfortunately (for him) he wasn't with me when I hit the same shop today....so I bought it...and I love it.  It's very hotel-ish; off-white with a subtle pattern,  I haven't bought the accent stuff yet, but I will do on the next trip.  Money well spent :)

This evening, Marcie came over with a couple of dvd's from seminary for the past few years - she had also made me a BEAUTIFUL scrapbook from the same years - it is awesome.  This is one of those gifts that I will always treasure!

Here is a photo of the scrapbook on the new duvet :)


No comments:

Post a Comment