Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I love Sundays

I made a decision a long time a go that I won't work on Sundays - and no matter how busy work gets I don't do anything to catch up on Sunday...it works really well; I get totally recharged and energized for the following week and it helps me to keep work in perspective.  Consequently, I find Sundays very relaxing and enjoyable; especially because I thoroughly enjoy teaching my primary class, and I thoroughly enjoy conducting the music at Church - and then I relax for the rest of the day.  Nice

I bribed the girls with English chocolate today - and consequently they were very engaged and well behaved!  I had them act out the story of the Good Samaritan and this is an action shot of the guy being put upon by thieves....followed by another class photo..

Hannah is being beaten up by Kamila and Dana is waiting to carry victim to the inn :)


L-R Devin, Janesa, Karen, Dana, Hannah, Victoria, Kathryn, Maddy, Kamila

No comments:

Post a Comment