Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

LOCKED OUT!!!

I was planning on posting a photo of the temple today - sorry to disappoint, but I promise I'll post one soon.  However, when I got home from work, I made some dinner, did some errands, and finally planned to go to bed at 11ish....when I got to my room I saw this....



...which seems quite normal, except for some strange reason - my bedroom door was LOCKED - and I couldn't find the key!!  I know there is a spare somewhere, but I didn't know where, I sent a text to Arlan, but there was no response - so I had to call a locksmith out at midnight and fork out $100 to get into my bedroom.  There are enough spare rooms in the house that I could have slept somewhere else, but my make-up and clothes are in my room, and I couldn't possibly go to work with no make up on wearing today's clothes!!

So now it's 12.30 and I just heard back from Arlan telling me where the spare key is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment