Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

It was Fathers day today;  and my brothers and sister took Dad out to dinner at the Good Earth in Esher, my favourite Chinese restaurant in the world - unfortunately i couldn't join them so I made a roast chicken dinner for my father in law and brother in law - not quite the same, but good enough I guess!

I was just thinking as I drove by the hospital yesterday that I haven't needed to visit anyone in the hospital yet this year - and with that very thought, we had a call the my father in laws brother has actually been in the hospital for the past 2 weeks and we didn't know.  We got there just in time (in a good way) because Kelvin is about to be released tomorrow - all is well.

As we came into the carpark at the hospital - the STARS air ambulance was just coming in to land - probably not a good day for someone (unless it was a training flight :))


No comments:

Post a Comment