Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

The view from 3B

In spite of not looking forward to getting on a plane this morning, when I got up - it had snowed another few inches and the mercury had dropped to -17C.  I'm still not sure how the plane took off.  It took ages to de-ice the plane, and I must confess to being nervous that the de-icer stuff was frozen on the window when we finally hit the runway - so if it froze on the window - wouldn't it freeze everywhere else?  This was the view from seat 3B....



...and then 3 short hours later we landed in glorious sunshine in a very warm San Francisco, the view from seat 3B....


We had a little soiree tonight to kick off the Sr Leadership Summit in San Jose - I had a photo of me on one of those Segway things, but couldn't work out how to get it from my ipod to here...so you'll just have to trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment