Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I left the house

It seems like I've been stuck at home all week - well I guess that's because I have been.  I realize that there are plenty of photo opportunities in and around the house...the trees in the back garden looked lovely covered in a thick snow/frost; but it was too cold to go and take a photo.

However, I did go out to dinner with some folks from work - Kathy is training Paulina (from Guad), so we took her out for a meal - just Kathy, Paulina, Scott and me - not too many of us left anymore!  There was literally NOTHING on the menu that I could eat - everything was either covered in oil or pasta; but I did have a few slices of zuchinni and onion, it was nice....the food looked and smelled delicious though:


just scratch your computer screen to smell the delightful aroma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment