Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Two for the price of one

I promise I won't charge for the extra photo, but there were two today.  I am beginning to love weekends since I decided I wouldn't use them to catch up with work; today was quite relaxing (but cold) - I just did chores, and this was a different view on the way back from the shops.  This was WAY prettier yesterday when there was more snow/frost on the trees, I really need to take the photo's when I see them instead of regretting it for 24 hours and then taking a sub-standard one!!


Then I had a relaxing afternoon at home - but I decided to take a photo of dinner in the making, there is something so appealing about colourful food...


 Finally, we went to Stake Conference this evening, one of the best things about singing in the choir is the fact we get comfy seats at the front...one of the worst things is when you want to go to the loo and there is no way out for 2 hours....tomorrow I have to go before I go

No comments:

Post a Comment