Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2011

Another almost arty photo...

We bought these solar powered garden lights last year sometime, but I love how they look in the snow - I forced myself out in -22C to walk to the end of the garden for a photo this evening, it's only about 10 paces, but that seems like a long way in that temperature.


The highlight of today was deciding on a campsite for YW camp...I've been searching for a couple of weeks, and Connie mentioned Camp Woods on Sylvan Lake - it is perfect (when I say perfect, I mean it has showers and flushing toilets :) , and it's available.  That is such a relief; now I need to get to work on organizing the theme and the schedule...this will be fun :)

1 comment:

  1. I like it! Nice symmetry. Also, anything you can do to make us feel better about the cold and snow is a good thing :-)

    ReplyDelete