Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Putty and Paint

It's 9.30pm and I haven't taken a photo yet today...so I ran around the house looking for likely subjects, I'm sure there were some clever and artistic shots to be had, but I couldn't see any.  So I decided to see what the men were doing....

Boyce was running and hiding from me....his idea of hiding is standing in plain sight and covering his eyes...it is so funny!  I'll take a photo of that another time.

Dad was peering earnestly at his computer; but we had a photo of him yesterday.

So today is Arlan's turn - he was searching the house looking for places to touch up with putty and paint....

Everyone was being very industrious....and I was just wandering around looking for photo opportunities! Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment