Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

Even Hawaii isn't far enough away

I had to set my pc clock to Hawaii time in order to get this blog posted "today"  But for some strange reason, it still didn't work - so it looks like I missed a day - but honestly I didn't!!.  My flight from San Francisco landed at about midnight, and it was gone 1 am before I got on-line!
We had a staff meeting today with the Infrastructure Leadership team.  Today I had to start "carbing up" ready for the half marathon on Saturday.  It bothers me that I got cramps in my feet on the flight home - I sure hope that doesn't happen on Saturday.

Another day, another plane....  But I'll be home for the next week or so. Now I have to focus on Saturdays half marathon....life is just too exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment