Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Photo Fail

I took advantage of the super cool zoom lens that I borrowed from Tanya and took doezens of photo's at the community stampede breakfast.  I was helping mix the pancakes; we mixed them in big rubbermaids with big paddles - it was hard to get the lumps out; but we didn't get any complaints (but who would complain about a free breakfast?)  This afternoon I went to the girls camp site with Jody and Lara and took dozens of photo's there as well.

The camera was working fine, I could see the photo's - BUT when I got back to my computer and put the chip in the little widget thing - it wouldn't work.  Neither would it work in my other camera.  I am afraid to say I think all the photo's are GONE.  This means I have broken the chain in my 365 photo blog!!  Bummer.  I will take the chip and widget into the camera shop just in case they can retrieve it - time will tell

No comments:

Post a Comment