Total Pageviews

Friday, July 8, 2011

Kate says "hi"


We went downtown to catch a glimpse of Kate and William this morning, then got stuck there watching the rest of the stampede parade...I'm really not a parade kind of girl, but it was really quite enjoyable, it helped that the weather was nice and we had comfy lawn chairs.  Dad and Boyce (hereafter called FIL and BIL) decided to come with me, so we were somewhat limited with how far we could walk, but we found a decent spot next to the car park.

The much anticipated Will and Kate drive by was quick - and they were in a closed top car...but Kate waved at me and said hi to me...very nice of her.  I took about a million photo's - I wish I could spread them out over the coming week...but here is Kate....



...and a couple of my favourite photo's from the parade



I'm also trying something new.....here is a link to some other photo's I took today - I put them together in a little montage with music on youtube...let's see if it works!



No comments:

Post a Comment