Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hi, my name's "Idiot"

I spent over $400 on tickets for "Wicked" for Arlan, Dad, Boyce and I - we were all looking forward to it, even Boyce - I have spent the last couple of weeks talking it up, I bought him one of those ridiculously expensive programs just so that he could get into it.  Well that worked, because he's been talking about it for the last few days.

Time came for us to leave, and we all dressed up a little, and then I got the tickets out...SHOCK-HORROR!!! The tickets were for the matinee, and we'd missed it :(  We went to the box office, just in case (even though I knew it was sold out).  Long story short, I played up the elderly father in law and handicapped brother in law and we got disabled seating on the main floor.

End result - a lovely evening (albeit it very stressful to start) that cost me about $700.  Money well spent.


No comments:

Post a Comment