Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm never going to eat again

So I just love having family visit....I'm enjoying Paul being here from England, even though I haven't really spent much time with him because I've been at work - but it's important to make sure he gets to visit all the restaurants he particularly likes.  Tonight it was the Cheesecake Cafe's turn.  I haven't been there for ages, so we drove down to Chinook and had a delightful and WAY too big meal.  We even had dessert to take away.

I am dreading the scales tomorrow....this can't be good news!

unrelated...(except it was outside the restaurant) there was a cool and clean looking Z28 - I have no idea what that's like, but the owner clearly looks after it, so I think it must be important to him (I assume it's a "him"!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment