Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"If we do not doubt"

After work tonight I got to go visit teaching....I have a couple of new ladies to visit this month:  Barb is a lovely lady, it's great to get to know her a little better; she is such an inspiration to me, and I feel like I just want to go out to the gym and get fit again.....I didn't do it yet, but I WILL later this week!!   Then I went to visit Emiley; what an amazing woman, she is a nanny (I don't think it's called a nanny anymore, but you know what I mean) - she is from the Philippines, and she has a husband and a 4-year old son at home - What an amazing sacrifice, and she is such a lovely lady.  The message was "if we do not doubt" I didn't have my camera with me, so this is another i-phone photo.

I'm going to enjoy visiting these ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment