Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Four corners of the Calgary temple!

I decided to take FOUR photo's of the temple construction  this month, one from each corner!  It's progressing very well on the west side, and apparently the guidelines are so strict that it's taken quite a while to get the building prepped for the stonework.  The stone seems a lot darker than we expected, but I've looked at photo's of all the temples, and ALL of them are beautiful, and I'm sure this one will be the same (but a little more gray than expected!!)

So here is the temple...clockwise from the South West...

South West

North West

North East

South East

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah ! These are good news :) I'm so happy to see that the temple is progressing so much ! I can see a huge difference since I was AB this summer :) I miss you guys so much xxxx

    P.S: I love your Blog Jeni ! ;) And thanks for the video you made with the pictures of YW camp!

    Love,
    Roxane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you Roxane! We sure miss you in Calgary :) Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for he pics!! I SO MISS SEEING IT EVERYDAY
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete