Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 8, 2011

A two photo day

I couldn't decide which to include, so I'm including both.

Remember that dream house across the street that was burned (see June 6) - well they are working hard to rebuild it...and I live in hope that they will put it up for sale as soon as it's done.  I wandered around the back to have a look around...this is the view from my dream home...I am so coveting this house, and I'd get the Leavitts for neighbours!  It may not look like much at the moment, but just imagine all that mud when it has been beautifully developed


The second photo is just after sunset - the view from our living room, we only have a few weeks when the sun sets outside of our window, and it's a jolly nice view:

1 comment:

  1. Jeni
    I know the house you are talking about. In fact Courtney and I have said that it would be a shame to waste this view on anyone who doesn't appreciate the significance of the Temple!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete