Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The beautiful bride

It was General Conference today - which was delightful - I stayed in bed to watch the first session on TV (well I was dressed, but watched it from my bedroom - so I guess that doesn't really count as sleeping in!) President Monson was LATE for the first session - weird!!

After the afternoon session of conference, I went to Natasha Raju's wedding reception - it was a delightful mix of Bollywood and high tea.  The reception was at the Palliser, I'm not sure if I've even been there before, but it was lovely.  The bride looked gorgeous, the decorations were beautiful, the food was delicious (although I was hoping for Indian food instead of English!!) - and the company was engaging.  A lovely evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment