Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

Girls night out

Lisette is in town!  So what do we do when Lisette comes into town?  MOVIES!!!  We went to see "Footloose" at Silver City (it's not called that anymore, but I don't remember it's new name)...and then Lo and Behold if Jody and Shelby didn't come wandering in....and then Kathy and Colin...small world.

Apparently Footloose wasn't as good as the original, but I'll have to see the original to make a judgement on that - I don't really care, it was a fun night out!

When for my monthly walk with Helen today - and we walked for AGES...about 90 mins; so I reckon we probably walked about 8km....I wonder if that made up for the movie treats!!

Also, I posted my curly hair photo on facebook a couple of days ago, and I have had TONS of compliments....just in time to have it all cut off, had my hair done this afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment