Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Late birthday card

I was late for visiting teaching this evening because I was chasing the moon...it was lovely, almost full and a nice yellow colour, so instead of turning towards Arbour Lake, I headed north to try to get a good photo. I couldn't work out how to get it into focus, so this is the best I could get...


I picked up the post when I got home, and there was a birthday card for Boyce - which is nice, but his birthday is in March.  When we looked at the postal mark, it was mailed on March 9...and here we are, 7 months later and it finally arrives - what was it doing all that time?   Calgary post is terrible!!  Nonetheless, Boyce was chuffed to get a birthday card,  and he was excited to read it to his dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment