Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Rules are rules

So my favourite photo today was of Georgia coming into the arrivals area at the airport...but technically that didn't happen until tomorrow, because she came through at 12.40am....so that photo will have to wait!

Driving home from grocery shopping I saw this huge bird, with a huge wingspan, I have no idea what it is, but I'm sure Arlan will tell me when I show it to him - probably a hawk would be my guess...anyway, he was nice enough to sit still on a lamp post so I could take a photo - I wish I'd had my good camera with the zoom lens, but alas this was just with the old camera.


This evening I went to the movies with Kris - we went to see "The Help"  a brilliant movie - we laughed, we cried, we ate popcorn.  I'm including the photo even though it's a horrible one of me...I really should have washed my hair today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment