Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Magic, Dreams and Yellow Slippers

We made the most of our day at Disneyland, I can't remember how many rides we went on, but enough to keep us all busy all day and evening.  We got to the park at lunch time ish, and left at 10pm ish, after the fireworks.  My feet are killing me.

I braved most of the rides, but I let Trystan and Georgia do the most scary ones on their own (including the "death drop" - seriously, surely they don't expect any self respecting middle aged woman to go on a ride called the "death drop"!

We didn't see many characters, but did get a photo op with a storm trooper...



We did a little bit of shopping, but the best part was the slippers....priceless (well, actually they had a price, but they were SO worth it....


No comments:

Post a Comment