Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Best sleep in ever

I know I went to bed late (like 2-ish), but even so, I don't think I've ever slept in this late...didn't get up till gone 10....by which time I was running out of time to get everything done.   We had a shower at Marcies home for Loredana today - too much good food, lots of great company.

Here is Loredana in her shower fascinator....very fashionable


...and here is the mother and sister of the bride...very strong family resemblance, a delightful family:

...and finally, Kathryn kept trying to hide from my camera, it was a futile effort!  She is very photogenic, it would be a waste not to include a photo!


I went to see Harry Potter (the last one, can't remember what it was called!) with Lisette.  It was a good movie - and we went over to Marcia's house for a few hours afterwards - lots of fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment