Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Do I really have to get back to normal now?

We had a relatively quiet day getting Georgia ready to leave...it was pretty cool that we managed to get her upgraded to business class on the way home - here is a photo of her just before checking in..

We figure people will think she is in business class because she's  a national athlete of some sort - nonetheless, I'm pretty sure she will enjoy the attention!
We got a little bit of shopping done before she left and had a last visit to Dairy Queen,  I'm starting my diet again, I've put on too much weight with these last couple of visits! I really don't want to get back to normal, maybe it's time to think about retiring (I just need to find a nest egg to retire on!)

My popular demand, I'm including the next two whitewater rafting photo's...everyone looks great, but I look like I'm about to die...which is exactly how I felt :)




No comments:

Post a Comment