Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Here's to 2013

One of the great things about starting a new year is the resolutions....I don't know why we need to wait for a new year, but it seems to work.   I stole one of Dee's ideas from a few years ago; I set a goal for every year I have lived...so this year I have to set 52 goals.   I'm feeling pretty positive about it at the moment - but it's only day 1.

One of the 52 is to blog a daily photo again....I missed so many days last year that I really just gave up. I went down to Okotoks this afternoon for a New Years Dinner with the Etheringtons, Williams and Wallaces...it was delightful....and I even remembered to take my camera - and I took a lovely photo of the kids at the dinner table....when I realized I had no card in the camera - d'oh!

So I took this photo of the punch with my i-phone....how did we ever survive pre-PDA?

No comments:

Post a Comment