Total Pageviews

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy birthday to me

Funnily enough, I remember exactly what I did for my birthday last year.  I was in Dallas, and I decided to stop in at Ruth's Chris for a steak on the way home from work...it may have seemed odd having a slap up meal on my own, but I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Today I went to work for a few hours in the morning, then took my team out to a movie in the afternoon - only a few of us went...Me, Natalie K; Teresa; Lucille and Tanya, and as it was my birthday I got to choose the movie....so we saw Les Miserable again - loved it!  Then I went to the temple, and finished the day off with a little soiree for my birthday at Marcia's place...a lovely evening with some good friends.  A perfect birthday.   I recieved a couple of gifts that I got in England, and no-one is owning up to - a pen/stylus and a bracelet - I love them both, but don't know who to thank :)


No comments:

Post a Comment