Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 5, 2013

"I've got bubble-lights you know"


Two things to report on today...firstly, I bought some actual art from an actual gallery; and you know it's proper art when you can send a note to the artist asking for advice on lighting it, and he actually comes to your house to help.  So here is Edward Michell and a piece from his "Heritage" series.  See those lines?  They're crushed diamonds - very cool.  So my interpretation is that the big line is the veil and the lines at the top are the people that have passed on and the lines at the bottom are us in mortality.  I'm such an art geek :)

This evening was Rod Hudsons 50th birthday party and most importantly I got to see Jan's Bubble-lights...she has been talking about these for months, and I must admit, I actually quite like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment