Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

No ordinary car

I must admit I've never done a test drive of a new car quite like this one!  I'm considering getting a new car later this year, so I decided to test drive a BMW....and we made quite the day of it.  The dealership let me have the car overnight, and they paid for dinner at the Palliser while we had it.  So we decided to make a day of it.  Lauren, Fo and I went for a pedicure, had our make up done and Fo and Lauren had their hair done too.

Here is Lauren having her make up done....really, 12 years old is WAY too young to be looking this good!  
Dinner at the Palliser was incredible - and here are the 3 girls with newly painted nails...mine are the BRIGHT orange!   I think it was a boring day for Paul!

...and to top it all off, we stopped at Dairy Queen to buy an ice cream cake for Georgia's birthday, even though she is in New York - it brought back memories of when we bought one for her 8th birthday, and I had blue icing in my freezer FOREVER (I guess I wasn't good at cleaning the freezer!  While we were in Dairy Queen we stumbled across the New Zealand canoeing team who sang happy birthday to Georgia in Maori - nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment