Total Pageviews

Monday, August 13, 2012

Lightning strikes

So technically this photo was yesterday, but it was close....and to keep the rules (which I have clearly not been keeping for the last few months!) I am including another photo that I actually took today

This photo is of the temple from my back window...it was dark dark dark, but the lightning storm was awesome...I took dozens of photo's with the hope that I would catch a lightning strike...I couldn't catch one, but this shows the temple lit up by the lightning in the sky - it was kind of cool!


I have been catching the train to work every day while Paul/Lauren and Fo are here - so I couldn't resist taking a photo on the way home...it actually isn't too bad catching the train to work, I could actually handle it!



No comments:

Post a Comment