Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dallas 4th Ward

I think I actually get to attend my own ward (Dallas 4th) every day in February; I have been asked to conduct the music in Relief Society for the last couple of times that I have been there - I really enjoy doing it and secretly hope they will ask me again next week.  The pianist (I can't remember her name, but this is a photo of her) plays at quite a good pace, which is really nice;  I've never liked it when the hymns go too slowly!




I was very flattered when Ruthie Powell, who is a seasoned musician, said that I have a musical talent; and she's encouraged me to take a few piano lessons,  I think I might just take her up on that!!  I'll add it to the list of things to do for 2012!

I headed back to Houston tonight, I stayed in the Hotel Sorella because the Westin was full; nice hotel, but seriously difficult to find - even with the GPS; I mean, what hotel has no sign on it?  Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment