Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year and a new commitment

I loved doing these photo blogs, but it does get hard to keep it up every day.  The end result is a book of photo's that reminds me of things that have happened that I would have otherwise forgotten….I guess it's kind of like a journal!
So I am committed to doing a daily photo blog again this year.  Many of the photo's will be just snapshots, but occasionally I will try to take good photo's.

I wanted to include this one, even though it was technically 2013.  Alyson, Matthew and I went to see the Flames play the Flyers.  We lost 4-1, but it was a good evening and we had great seats.  I don't really follow the Flames as much as I did when Iginla and Kippersoff played, but it was still a good night out! I was in bed before midnight so I missed all the fun at the house across the street - police, guns, arrests.  I slept through the whole thing.  Apparently some kids really got out of hand at a party.  I'm actually glad I missed it!


And so on to 2014.  I stayed home for most of the day; cleaned the house a little and the sisters took the Christmas decorations.  I love it when they go up, but I think I love it even more when they come down!  The biggest event of the day was the long-overdue tidying of the pantry.  This is the after picture, I know where everything is, and it makes me happy!






No comments:

Post a Comment