Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

Time for a new lens

The sunrise in Banff was amazing this morning, so I stepped out of our meeting to take a few photo's.  The sky was a gorgeous pink colour, but I couldn't catch the colour perfectly with my camera....so as I happened to be in Banff, I went to the Banff Camera Shop (I think its my favourite camera shop) and I bought a new lens and also a UV filter which apparently helps with colour...another good excuse to find good sunrises and sunsets!  I also invested in a new camera bag.  I needed a new toy!



I have been very slow in uploading blog photo's this year, but I have still been religious about taking one every day, however, I really need to start giving the photo's more thought and planning....the quality MUST improve this year!

The photo's are very slow to upload at the moment, so I may need to add them later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment